Aromatherapy massage involves the therapeutic use of essential oils which are incorporated into the treatment. These aromatic plant essences are selected for individual patients after a careful consultation. Each essential oil has distinct properties which can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions such as migraine, muscle problems, skin conditions, insomnia and respiratory disorders. The oils are diluted with a carrier oil and applied to the skin as part of the massage for absorption into the blood stream. The effects can last several days.
Full Body Massage – 60 mins £40
Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – 30 mins £25, 45 mins £30
Add a 30min Facial or Head, neck and scalp massage for £15
This is what an Aromatherapy Massage involves;
Oils are extracted from plants and trees and these are then blended by a therapist, with a carrier oil (such as sweet almond, avocado, peach, calendula or many more). We mix the essential oils with some of the most beneficial carrier oils together to give your skin a luxurious treat.This blended mix is then massaged into the body where it immediately begins to enter the systems of the body through the skin cells.
Benefits to your body;
- To induce a feeling of calm, tranquillity and deep relaxation
- Stimulating to the blood and lymphatic systems
- Detoxifying, helping the body to cleanse and eliminate toxins more quickly and effectively
- Strengthening to the immune system, helping to fight and prevent disease
- Balancing to the body and mind, aiding holistic, or whole body, healing on many levels